Customized mason jars are the perfect blend of affordable and thoughtful when it comes to gift giving. Personalized mason jar drinking glasses can be engraved with the recipient’s name, a custom message or even a special date. But have you ever thought about putting something inside of your custom mason jar?
A nice, thoughtful way to elevate your gift is to fill it with some homemade treats and goodies. Need some ideas? We have you covered.
- Cookies. Who doesn’t love a good cookie? Whip up some adorably tiny cookies and fill up a custom mason jar with them for a sweet-treat gift idea.
- Cocktail Mix. A clever and easy gift idea for all adults over the age of 21 is to fill a mason jar with the ingredients for an easy mixed drink. Go for something basic like a rum and coke: All you need is a 7.5 fl. oz. can of Coca-Cola, a mini liquor bottle of your favorite rum and an old-timey straw. That’s it, you’re done!
- Candies. For those with a sweet tooth, fill up a mason jar with delicious homemade (or store bought) candies.
- Potpourri. Potpourri can be a nice, pleasant mix to make any room smell amazing. You can either fill your mason jar with dry potpourri or try making a homemade stove-top potpourri.
- Soup Mix. Try filling up a personalized mason jar with dry ingredients for a homemade soup like bean soup. Simply layer each type of bean into the jar to create a colorful and delicious treat.
- Lemonade. For a fresh, summery, personalized gift idea, fill up a custom mason jar with powdered lemonade mix and a fun paper straw. It’s just the thing to put anyone in a good mood.
- BBQ Rub. Another idea perfect for those summer months is to pack a mason jar with a homemade or favorite BBQ rub to last all season long. The grillers in your life with thank you.
- Coffee. Know a coffee lover? Fill up a custom mason jar with individual packets of specialty coffee or simply fill the entire jar with ground coffee or coffee beans. Don’t forget the coffee scoop!
K2 Tip: Engraved and customized mason jars from K2 Awards are also available with lids, so you can seal up any of these edible treats easily and securely.